50 Followers - 50 Days Marathon begins NOW

Yes! Thanks to Scorpio and Barbara for following me - I'm now at 50 followers!

Thus begins the 50 followers celebration 50 day marathon, first mentioned here. Here are the rules, for myself and for any that care to join me!

1. Write every day, at least 150 words
2. Blog about it every day (this is to force me/you to check in)
3. Link to this post on your blog if you're so inclined
4. Have fun!

PS don't forget to enter the contest below to win a copy of Joanna Bourne's The Forbidden Rose.

PPS add author Jill Murray (Ethiopia FAQ & fun facts) on Facebook and ask her to send you a postcard from Ethiopia!

Comments

Aubrie said…
Congrats on your 50 followers!
Anne Gallagher said…
Congrats on your 50 followers! Go go go!!!
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks! I hope I can keep the momentum going...
Zan Marie said…
Deniz,
I can't believe I've not found the time to follow you before now. Slap me with a wet noodle. ; )
Talli Roland said…
Congrats on the 50 followers Deniz!
Deniz Bevan said…
Yay, Zan Marie, you've put me at 51! I'll add a day to the marathon...
Scorpio M. said…
You're welcome, I love following writers blogs. Good luck with the 50 Days marathon, writing takes so much dedication & discipline. I am a VERY thankful reader!